Are you a recent grad and looking to start your career in a busy digital design studio?
We are looking for someone who is energetic, passionate about learning and can multi task to provide support to the Operations Director, Managing Director and our various Project Managers across both Auckland and Wellington studios.
- Office Co-ordination
- Assist with the wider studio needs
- Assist with specific requirements such as organising morning teas, DAN/client celebrations or workshops.
- Manage the Studio credit card and Studio expenses including Purchase Orders and Expense Claims.
- Run general errands outside of the studio where required.
- Assist with the induction process of new staff.
- Provide administration and coordination support to the Project Managers.
- Assist with travel arrangements
- General studio upkeep - order office supplies, weekly groceries, keep the Studio space clear and tidy etc
- Coordinate studio meetings where required.
- First point of contact for visitors, suppliers etc
- Assist with catering and the set up of meetings.
- DAN Website update content
- Retain relationship and assist with wider studio needs along with the Studio Manager
Like the sound of this job?