Business Development Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Specialist to grow our client footprint in the Wellington market. In this role, you will primarily be driving new client engagements through your network, leading the engagements by articulating our value propositions and differentiators, then working with the team to shape the campaign, project, or programme approach.
We are looking for a strategic, creative thinker with a minimum of 5 years of industry-related experience to join the DAN team. The successful applicant will play a key role in using human-centric design process to envision, design and execute compelling user experiences across channels and platforms (digital and physical). As such, this role requires an entrepreneurial, can-do attitude.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer with a minimum of 4 years of industry-related experience to join the DAN team. The successful applicant will play a key role in shaping and growing our design practice, focusing on taking our digital offer to the next level. As such, this role requires an entrepreneurial, can-do attitude.
Who are we?
DAN is a tight-knit family – a diverse group of fun, smart, passionate individuals. We know that skills and talents deliver work. But we also know that the intangible magic of great people united by purpose enables real impact. This allows small groups of people to change the trajectory of large client organisations.
We also believe that innovation and creativity can only succeed when we all have space to be ourselves. We are firmly committed to creating the space for diversity and inclusion to flourish by contributing respectfully, supporting each other and achieving great things together.
Why join us?
Our work is on the vanguard of some of New Zealand's largest and most innovative companies, tackling a broad range of unique and exciting problems. This could mean diving into field research, workshopping service blueprints, crafting exceptional digital products or supporting team members to do their best work. At the end of the day, we’re united by our purpose of helping our clients to place people at the centre of whatever they do.
We believe that real satisfaction comes from being united by purpose, but that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy ourselves along the way. From games events to weekly drinks, from our open-dog policy to team dinners, there's a host of great perks for DAN team members. Here's just a few:
- Flexible working hours. We treat people like adults who can manage their work-life balance responsibly.
- An open door policy. We don’t entertain outsized egos, and we have a flat hierarchy. Everyone’s here to support and learn from each other.
- Birthdays. You’ll even get a “haaaaaaaaaa...” from the team and a paid day off.
- Team lunches and events. We make time to connect socially, as well as upskilling and networking together at industry events.
- Awesome office spaces. Our heritage building in Auckland and light-filled Wellington studio are both designed to get stuff done collaboratively.
- Learning and professional development opportunities. Our world is evolving quickly, and we’ll support you in keeping up and forging ahead.