Join an awesome team driving the design of amazing user experiences for New Zealand's and the World’s most interesting, progressive, and complex organisations.
In this role, you’ll focus on developing front to backend environments that are built strong and run fast.
You'll create tools and packages that will boost development speed.
You’ll also support our clients and team with building, launching, fixing and maintaining apps, digital installations and websites.
Experience you already have:
You know your way around libraries and languages such as React, Vue, Angular, ESNext, TypeScript, Webpack and GSAP — let us know what you know..
You have great attention to detail in everything you do. From creating pixel perfect websites with CSS/SCSS and fluid high performant animations using GSAP to perfectly clean code that follows our teams coding standards.
At least 2 years of tangible work experience and code/work for us to review.
Last but not least, you’re a proficient English communicator; able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and know how to describe problems .
- Expertise in programming languages such as Java and Python
- Expertise in relational and non-relational databases
- REST API development or Enterprise API Management experience
- Knowledge of CMS a must, WordPress, Drupal, Shopify. Adobe…the list goes on.
- Based on your knowledge in Java, you will play a key role in the development of platforms and solutions.
- Working effectively as a team member within an agile development environment.
- Communicating effectively with other team members, leaders, and company management, both orally and in written form;
- Writing program code that fulfils the agreed-upon requirements, and is 1) robust, 2) testable, 3) easily maintainable, and 4) effectively commented
- Work with our design team to produce user-interface designs/implementations that embody the best industry-accepted standards
- Anticipating problems with proposed designs and solutions
- Consistently meet project deadlines
- Work within an environment of “constant improvement”
- Project professionalism, enthusiasm, adaptable, inquisitive and have a “can do” attitude
- Meet or exceed established performance goals